Matt and Renee:
Email: adoptionhopes@gmail.com
Phone: 1-877-630-0853
Our LDS-FS Website

Case Worker:
Edward van Gass
Cell: (603) 320-0103

LDS Family Services
Phone: (603) 889-0148
Toll Free: 1-800-735-0149


























HOW RENEE SEES HERSELF

While hiking a remote part of the Great Wall, a friend admitted to me that upon seeing my long nails when we first met, she wrote me off as being a prissy girl who didn’t like the outdoors and was afraid to get her hands dirty. She said that throughout our trip to China, I had proved her wrong. Another friend described me like a vanilla dessert where upon eating it, you think you know what you are getting, but then you come upon pieces of spice and flavorful chunks that you weren’t expecting. They are good, but they come as a surprise because you are expecting vanilla. Throughout this site, you can start to get a good picture of the base flavor of my personality, so here I will attempt to describe more the full flavor that is Renee.

After college, I served a mission in southern California working among the South and Central American immigrants. I learned Spanish, which opened a new world to me. I loved the people, the music, and the food. Matt says that I have a lot of the spiciness of a Latina in me. I also learned that people, even across cultures, have similar desires and needs like being loved and appreciated.

In addition to latin music, I enjoy a wide variety of music. In high school, I listened to a lot of hard rock, alternative, and rap. In college, my roommates introduced me to country love ballads, and I have even attended the annual bluegrass festival in Maine several times. I like pop music and classical and a ton of songs from the genres in between. Basically, I like specific songs rather than a specific group of songs.

Kind of like my taste in music, I like to do a variety of different things and to try new things. I also love to do things spontaneously. Want to drive down to New York City and catch a show? I'm there. Want to leave everything behind and camp in the mountains for a weekend? You'll find me in the next campsite over. Want to fly to Europe? I know of some great places to stay—in castles! I think the combination of my experiences and learning is really why I have so many spicy bits and flavorful chunks. I invite you to contact us and find out more about the experiences and attributes that have added a bit of spice to this vanilla New England girl.


WHY MATT LOVES RENEE

Have you seen that girl? She is absolutely beautiful, inside and out. Renee is so kind, caring, and loving. She truly is a woman who knows how to nurture and love, and will frequently sacrifice her own needs to help me out. She loves God, and seeks to serve Him every day. She cares deeply for other people, and will often go to great lengths to sacrifice for others. She is very smart, and has a naturally inquisitive nature.

Renee is so fun! Whether we are exploring the outdoors together, vacationing in exotic places, or even just talking as we drive across the country, I love spending time with Renee. She is a very interesting person, and just talking to her often keeps me occupied for hours. On many occasions, the two of us will laugh together and have so much fun that it doesn’t matter what else we are doing. I also love being with her with children, and am amazed at how well she can communicate with and teach them.

Really, I love Renee because she is my perfect match. She is the perfect compliment to everything that I am, and I am a much better person just by being with her. In the many ways that I am weak, she is strong. The biggest problem that I’ve ever encountered in all our time together is that I don’t want to leave her! Even though it sounds sappy, she really is my soul-mate, and it was worth the wait to find her! Many people are shocked when we tell them it was only 4 months from meeting to marrying, but I guess we fit so well together, we just knew it was right from the beginning.


WHY JAEDEN LOVES RENEE

One word: Mama! Jaeden loves his mommy so much! In fact, for a while daddy was disappointed because whenever the two of them were around, he'd want mommy to hold him only, and when daddy was around, Jaeden will call for mama! Mommy takes care of Jaeden, and cuddles with him, and teaches him how to read and be friends with people. Mom also teaches Jaeden about Jesus and the Gospel, and everything that Jaeden is he owes to his mommy.